A 9 week programme to cultivate your psychological wellness and avoid burnout.
We are all suffering from some pandemic fatigue, and it is now imperative more than ever, to bounce back and reinvent ourselves to move forward with confidence, optimism, and determination.
This psychological wellness programme offers an experiential learning intervention for participants to cultivate their psychological wellness and lead themselves with greater authenticity. It is meant to help you feel better, function more effectively, and take charge of your life. Participants will be fully equipped to cope with challenges and the stress posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
This series is aimed at professionals, leaders and teams and consists of 9 sessions of one hour each week with proposed daily practices.
9 Week Programme Agenda
1. Who am I really? What do I know about myself? What are my blind spots? What do I hide to others? What is my untapped potential?
2. How could I reinvent myself to feel better? Explore the seven neurological levels in NLP to reinvent yourself: environment, behaviour, skills, beliefs, values, vision, and identity. What could you Start, Stop, and Continue … to do and feel better?
3. Establish strong boundaries How to establish and maintain strong boundaries? How to deal with inner and external conflicts?
4. Access your deepest wisdom Develop an open, curious, and creative mind-set to open new possibilities. Practice relaxing mindfulness techniques
5. Make more useful meaning in your narrative Cultivate more gratitude by recalling positive life events. Become aware of key faulty thinking such as distortion, deletion, and generalization
6. Deal with paradoxical situations How to deal with two opposing ideas? How to create new empowering beliefs?
7. Connect and communicate better with yourself How well do you relate to yourself? What is the quality of your self-talk? What does it feel for you to be alive? How do you self-actualize?
8. Connect and communicate better with others Create healthy communication. How well do you relate to others? Invite and welcome feedbacks
9. Design an action plan and a new mind-set to increase your wellbeing moving forward Review wellbeing and stress management techniques from the previous sessions.
- This series comprises nine, one-hour virtual sessions, conducted over Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions are schedules once a week at a regular time for a period of nine weeks
- Groups are limited to 6 participants organised in groups to best personalise the practices
- Each participant will choose a team mate to support each other during the course
- Participants will be able to engage during the sessions
- Each session will be recorded and available live for participants to review for a week
- A daily practice to improve wellbeing will be proposed after each session
- The cost is for the full programme of 9 sessions and up to 6 participants.