Your Emotional Intelligence Assessment tool and intervention.
Emotional intelligence skills are critical for building relationships and teams, resolving conflict, solving problems, leading effectively and building resilience.
The EQi 2.0 is an excellent way to get a picture of how you operate emotionally, your areas of strength and potential areas for development. There are many ways to develop our EQ competencies. Changing how we operate in our daily lives and relationships takes time and support. The best way to support this ongoing work is through coaching.
You can use this tool as part of your hiring process, internal succession planning, building a team or for personal development.
This intervention helps you:
- Interpret your own EI Scores to identify Strengths and Development Areas
- Understand the impact of your behaviour on others
- Leverage development tips to help you improve your EI
- Compile a Development plan
Here’s how it works
- The Emotional Intelligence Assessment (EQi 2.0) is an Online assessment Questionnaire
- It is sent to each candidate/participant for completion
- Assessment results are sent to each candidate/participant
- An EI session including development tips is planned
- Presentation of EI can be downloaded with notes for self-interpretation or presented to delegates during a Face-to-Face session or Virtually
- Individual Feedback / Coaching session can be scheduled with delegates to help draft their development plan
You can check the different ways in which you can buy this ntervention.