Your Employee Handbook for South African businesses and International businesses setting up in South Africa.
This manual is a workable compilation of Human Resources Policies and Procedures typically applied in South Africa.
It provides information and guidelines to management and employees on policies and procedures which govern the relationship between the company and its employees.
Its main purpose is to:
- Outline the terms and conditions of employment
- Provide the context and understanding of the company, the expected standards to be maintained by employees and core Company policies that apply in the application of the policies contained in this document
- Outline how the company plans for its hiring needs and executes the hiring process
- Outline how the company rewards and manages talent, including guidelines that assist the company employees in the performance of their duties
- Outline the policies and procedures on termination of employment, including payments and deductions that are applicable
The content of this Manual is arranged in sections and subsections in line with a typical employment life cycle. Annexures are included in a separate section at the end of the Handbook.