Your change management toolkit to successfully manage transition and enable change in your organisation.
A structured approach to change enablement.
All projects involve change – whether it is PLANNED change (e.g. moving offices, implementing a new website/application, or a merger) or UNPLANNED change (e.g. responding to the COVID-19 pandemic or a natural disaster such as an earthquake) .
Regardless of the complexity of the initiative, the change process inevitably involves both organizational and personal transitions, and they may not necessarily be happening at the same rate. The initiative is likely to be more successful if it consists of planned activities that support both organizational and individual transitions.
Through this toolkit, you will have access to:
A Change Management Playbook – this provides you with a step by step approach with tools, techniques, & templates to enable you to:
- Assess the current state & define the future state
- Implement the change
- Sustain the change
The Document includes the 15 templates for the Organisations to adapt for their Change Initiative – these templates are inserted in the document at each stage of the methodology for the User to implement and adapt for their unique change initiative.
- Organisation / Business Case For Change Template
- Change Readiness Assessment Template
- Stakeholder Engagement / Management Templates
- Communication Planning Templates
- Change Management Implementation Plans / Templates
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix & RACI Template
- Training Intervention Templates
- Change Management Team Terms Of Reference
- Lessons Learned Template
- Transition / Sustainability Plan Template
An Introductory Playbook – this is an introduction on change management and its best practices. This allows you to understand the theory behind it and how others deal with change.
About the consultant
Jacqui BALDWIN JARVIS
Jacqui has over 25 years’ work experience – including 20 years of combined Project Management and Change Management experience – predominantly in the Professional Services sector (including management consulting, accounting, & legal firms).
Jacqui is accredited with the PMI as a Project Management Professional (PMP®) and the International Institute of Legal Project Management as a Legal Project Practitioner (LPP™).
Jacqui has been trained on several proprietary Change Management methodologies during her career and has developed toolkits and workshop materials aligned to best practice as part of her portfolio of projects.
She is passionate about sharing her knowledge and expertise with others and enjoys mentoring and building capacity.
Jacqui’s key strengths include managing a portfolio of projects, managing change and complexity, and focusing on process improvement, and managing teams through transitions.
Using her project and general management skills, she helps organizations to achieve the best business results within the operational and project constraints.
Why is this Important
All projects involve change – whether PLANNED UNPLANNED
Regardless of the complexity of the change initiative, the process inevitably involves both organizational and personal (individual) transitions
The change initiative is likely to be more successful if it consists of planned activities that support both organizational and individual transitions.
Here are some best practices to keep in mind:
- Ensure executive support, upfront and throughout the change initiative
- Create a compelling vision for change
- Adopt a structured approach (integrate project management & change management)
- Focus on individuals, and help them to understand the need for change
- Communication needs to be clear & consistent – include regular feedback on issues and queries
- Include Change champions who are trusted in the business
- Be sure that you can identify and measure the impact of the change