Your change management toolkit to successfully manage transition and enable change in your organisation.
A structured approach to change enablement.
All projects involve change – whether it is PLANNED change (e.g. moving offices, implementing a new website/application, or a merger) or UNPLANNED change (e.g. responding to the COVID-19 pandemic or a natural disaster such as an earthquake) .
Regardless of the complexity of the initiative, the change process inevitably involves both organizational and personal transitions, and they may not necessarily be happening at the same rate. The initiative is likely to be more successful if it consists of planned activities that support both organizational and individual transitions.
Through this toolkit, you will have access to:
A Change Management Playbook – this provides you with a step by step approach with tools, techniques, & templates to enable you to:
- Assess the current state & define the future state
- Implement the change
- Sustain the change
The Document includes the 15 templates for the Organisations to adapt for their Change Initiative – these templates are inserted in the document at each stage of the methodology for the User to implement and adapt for their unique change initiative.
- Organisation / Business Case For Change Template
- Change Readiness Assessment Template
- Stakeholder Engagement / Management Templates
- Communication Planning Templates
- Change Management Implementation Plans / Templates
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix & RACI Template
- Training Intervention Templates
- Change Management Team Terms Of Reference
- Lessons Learned Template
- Transition / Sustainability Plan Template
An Introductory Playbook – this is an introduction on change management and its best practices. This allows you to understand the theory behind it and how others deal with change.