Your Talent Due Diligence intervention for start-ups is especially valuable if you are:
- Venture Capital or Private Equity Fund considering investing in SMEs/Start-ups (alongside Business Due Diligence)
- Corporate considering mergers / acquisitions / buyouts
- SME identifying and developing their Leadership
- Business identifying and developing potential successors to replace expats or ensure business continuity.
- Business considering Leadership Development interventions for your Senior Management teams
- Business implementing Agile / Change practices and needing to identify suitable Leadership Talent to spearhead / champion these interventions
Here’s how it works
- We identify the critical Competencies and Capabilities to facilitate Business Success
- We select and customise Assessment Simulations (Case Studies, Role Plays and Group Exercises) to measure identified critical competencies
- We administer Online Psychometric Assessments to measure work style / personality preferences
- We conduct development centres (assessments) over a period a 1 / 2 days per group 6 candidates
- We record video and playback of role plays and utilise those to provide feedback and create self-insight amongst candidates / also to facilitate learning
- We conduct Individual Feedbacks and compile Assessment Reports
- We conduct Line Manager Feedback and agree on Personal Development / Succession Plan / Objectives; those aimed at developing the individual and tied to specific job / business outputs and deliverables
- We recommend group interventions and agree to address collective team development areas
- We conduct Bi-annual follow-ups to ascertain the extent of development that has taken place and to identify the business impact
- We identify any further development actions required going forward and incorporate in the Development / Succession plan.
Could be conducted virtually.