Your toolkit to a sustainable remote working transition
This remote working toolkit is a credible, researched and endorsed solution developed to help organisations of all sizes understand their readiness for remote work transition.
The toolkit comprises of:
- A self-assessment evaluation survey
- A playbook that form the backbone of the toolkit that you can implement yourself
- And a Guidebook that aids the decision making process by providing best practise context of contemporary HR and remote working resources and tips
The toolkit is centred on a remote working maturity framework and model that has been designed to evaluate 10 critical factors across 4 levels of remote working readiness.
As a business, you must first understand how the current status of your business operates on the remote framework and levels in order to understand the remote working transition journey ahead to achieve the desired level of remote working.
You will assess your current organisational ways of working for all 10 critical factors and a score will be calculated and mapped on the maturity model. The score will position your organisational ways of working on a certain level and provide the much needed insights for the level of remote working for each critical factor.
With this in-depth understanding or remote ways of working, you will now have the objective guidance to prioritise specific maturity/transition HR projects, allocating and forecasting budget and resources to ensure that remote working transition is effective with minimal impact on productivity and daily operations.
This toolkit will provide you with objective guidance you need to start the remote working transition plan that uplifts performance, sustains productivity, manages fearful expectations, creates transparency and effects the desired change.
Each project on the priority list within the context of remote working and critical factor maturity can be scoped, planned and delivered on One Circle with experts in each of the critical factor and remote working areas of specialisation.
About the consultant
Kyle founded an HR consulting business called culp. culp exists to put culture, people and data first in business today.
In 3 years it was profitable, developed a client database of ±250 clients, delivered 50+ talent and culture projects, developed their own HR tools, methodologies and developed strategic partnerships.
Kyle specialist expertise includes talent management, organisational design, HR technology, culture, EVP, employer branding, business development, consulting, growth, change and project management, strategy and leadership.
Currently Kyle is the Chief Growth Officer at One Circle HR where he sit on the executive leadership team defining a marketplace that is changing the way that we work forever. One Circle is a digital platform that connects HR solutions, specialists and services to HR needs on-demand, at a fair and affordable open-source price.
Why is this Important
Remote working or at least some form of remote working for an organisation will be a crucial and strategic component to an employer’s value proposition (EVP).
The organisation of today, as we see restrictions ease, must allow employees to work from where they choose. Not all jobs and industries will be able to work remotely, but those that can must provide an option for employees to remain competitive in attracting, engaging and retaining top talent.
With a better informed understanding, prioritising and planning remote working transition is more effective to the organisation and employees.
Organisations cannot sustainably operate if a cog (critical factor) in the remote working transition is not aligned.
The most significant shift will be leadership and management.
The mindset shift from not remote, to hybrid or fully remote is significant in how the leader and manager thinks, speaks, motivates, manages and trusts their employees to do their job.
While leaders and managers are transitioning and understanding the changes they need to make to be effective in a remote working environment.
The support systems and structures such as organisational design, culture and values and talent management as well, need to shift and mature to support remote ways of working during this transition.
How you manage and drive performance onsite, is vastly different to how you do it remotely.
- Provides you with all the objective data and guidance you need to understand the significance of the change ahead, plan an effective remote working transition, mature some or all critical factors that support remote ways of working and engage with expert independent HR consultants on One Circle to deliver your projects and achieve your remote working transition plan.
- Helps you understand and effect this change whilst taking the organisation and employees on a journey that does not significantly impact the bottom line and put the business at risk.
- Help you better understand how to shift your business in such a way that will open doors of business transformation such as; casting the net further as economies and industries tap into a global talent market on-demand.
- Sets your business up to be able to operate independent of location, meaning your talent could be anywhere in the world and you have the people, processes, systems and structure to support their decision to work remotely or as a freelancer and get the job done and meet the objectives you promised the business.
- Helps you start the process of future-proofing your business and achieving your goals with remote (and global) talent.